Visit one
of our studios


73 Park Street
GU15 3PE
01276 406800

visit studio


64 High Street
01344 638855

visit studio


8 Woodlands Parade
TW15 1QD
01784 421747

visit studio

Welcome to our Camberley studio

We are conveniently located at the bottom end of Park Street, just beyond the pedestrianised zone - opposite Laura Ashley and Pure Gym.
The salon is now in its 14th year of trading. We recently refurbished throughout and took the opportunity to upgrade some of our sunbeds.
The salon now boasts 6 sunbeds, each housed in a luxurious private cubicle:

2 x KBL 6800s  - our most popular sunbeds, with 48 body tubes and 4 facials - sessions start @ £6

2 x Ergoline Excellence - our new and latest bed - 48 body tubes, 4 facial and 16 shoulder tanners. This bed is fitted with the latest technology tubes giving maximum UVb penetration for an even deeper tan = sessions start at £7

Ultrasun i8 standup with 48 powerful 200w tubes - session start @ £5                                                                

Lumina X7 has recently been re-tubed and is now fitted with Collatan tubes, a combination of Red Light therapy and UV.    These tubes are balanced 25% in favour of stimulating collagen with the other 75% for tanning.   Sessions from £4. To find out more about Collatan/Red Light therapy click here

We also offer the popular Mystic Tan automated spray tan booth - £20 per session

We have the largest retail selection of accerator lotions, SPFs, teeth whitening products and slimming pills.

Our pay-as-you-go prices are very competitive, but if you want further value we have a range of money saving courses and monthly special offers.  'Like us' on Facebook to be kept up to date with our deals.

We look forward to tanning you.........

Monday - Friday     9.30 - 19.30

Saturday                9.30 - 18.30

Sunday                  10.30 - 14.30

73 Park Street, Camberley, GU15 3PE

To book an appointment please call  01276 406800       Please note we CANNOT take bookings by Facebook or email

RECOMMEND A FRIEND - In turn as a little thank you, you will receive £10 credit added to your account when your friend registers at the salon and makes a purchase. Your friend will receive a Free sachet for use with their first session.  CLICK HERE NOW...


Stockists of these premium products...

To find out more about Collatan/Red Light therapy click here

Copyright 2012 Tanning Studio All Rights Reserved  Designed & Powered by The Bracket Media Group